Thursday, May 23, 2013

Goals, goals, goals

Has anyone ever canceled an appointment to see their surgeon because the scale isn't moving?  Mmm...kay...me either!!!

Seriously though...my surgeons goals are irrelevant to me.  But my own personal goals are very important.  The damn scale is stuck.  I refuse to let it stay that way.  I'm 22 lbs away from my initial goal and 32 lbs away from my "damn girl you bad" goal.

I'm going to get there before my birthday in 2 months.  I will make it happen.

I hope everyone has a great long weekend. 

Remember Memorial day is a time to honor those who fought for our freedom.

6 comments:

MissHaneefa said...

Good luck!

Vanessa said...

Love the "dam girl you bad" goal! I'm gonna make one for myself. I hate when the scale won't move - best to make a mini goal having nothing to do with the scale in the meanwhile! Have a great weekend!

MandaPanda said...

You got this!

DiZneDiVa said...

I believe in you...You can do it!

DiZneDiVa said...

I believe in you...You can do it!

Anonymous said...

Regardless of what the scale says, dayum girl - you bad anyway!! :)