In the photos I'm 6 months out from revision and weighing in at 205. This was the weekend of June 21st. She went to my six month follow up with the surgeon. I'm doing great and have lost over 60% of my excess body weight.
In other news I'm doing a 30 day Bikram yoga challenge. It is going to kill me. I'm over it already...but I'll keep going. My birthday is coming up and Charles and I are going to spend the day at great America riding roller coasters. I'm super excited.



9 comments:
You look AMAZING, Dawnya! Can I ask what your goal weight is? I was really surprised to learn you're currently 205 because you look so much smaller. Lucky girl with height on your side :) Keep up the great work!!!!!
Dawnya - you look great! 30 days yoga challenge - oy! Have fun on the roller coasters!
Beautiful! I love roller coasters. Have fun!
You look fabulous Dawnya!!! Happy Birthday!!
Holy crap on a stick! I barely recognized you! Congrats!
You look great!
BEAUTIFUL girl just Beautiful!!!
Holy shit, gorgeous! You are just stunning, my friend.
You look positively radiant.
Post a Comment