I'm not crazy people...but I find curves to be sexy. I like the weight loss...but I gotta keep my curves. So far so good in every area except my butt. I'm doing squats like it's nobody's business. I will get my booty back damn it all to hell.
Okay...so everyone knows that I have been unhappy in my job for quite sometime. It's not the employer...mostly it's just me needing to grow. I'm putting in for new positions left and right. I'm even putting in for gigs out of state. I need room to grow and spread my wings. I need to make a difference.
The older I get the more I want to leave behind a legacy that I can be proud of. I want to help others. Ugh...I'm still planning on going to law school...that has never changed. I just want to have all my kiddos in school before I do.
Oh well. Life is life. I get to see some of my favorite people next month. I'm super geeked about that. Oh I'm even more excited about my plans for October of 2014. LOL....again....life is life...somedays it's good...some days I'm only a few seconds away from being on the next episode of snapped. LOL
Have a great weekend everybody.

6 comments:
Squats will do it!! Spin is great for the bootie curves, too!
Just catching up on your blog and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on making it to Onederland!! You are so close to goal now -- that is awesome. Loved the recent photos -- you look beautiful!
Every time I go to the local Beauty Supply place, the guy behind the counter, in terrible...half English/half Mandarin...asks me if I want Booty Pants! apparently you can buy undies with a butt. Trust me...I don't need that yet!!! maybe someday, ha ha. You look amazing, btw!
October 2014? I need details.
Curves are da bomb!
Are you tired of magazines, sayin' flat butts are the thing?
Do you want to have a butt to butt transplant? I would be HAPPY to donate some of mine.
Be honest, you just want the LA face with and Oakland booty.
Can't wait to see you!!! Holla!
I love curves too! It's awesome to have great things to look forward to. Hope you find your perfect job soon.
Post a Comment