Sunday, April 13, 2014

Living

That's what I've been doing. My weight is not a big deal. It's just a part of me. Maintenance is boring. I still step on the scale twice a week...just for accountability. I don't count calories...even though I should. It's been 3.5 years since I was banded and 1 year and 4 months since I had my band removed and revised to the gastric sleeve.

I reached my goal weight of 185 in September 2013. Then I revised my goal weight to 175. I'm not sure when I reached it...but I'm now 169. I have not been trying to lose weight. It just happens. I hope to stay at this weight or a little higher...no lower.

I'm still me...except sometime my mind doesn't get it. I steal have an Ashley Stewart and Lane Bryant account. LOL

I posted these pictures on the book of face and gram insta last night. Not because I want to be praised...but because I often need a visual reminder. Especially when I'm wanting to call insomniac cookies and have them deliver a dozen snicker doodles to my door.

Never give up!

15 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

You look amazing...but you always did. :) Love your gorgeous smile.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darlin1 said...

Horizontal stripes....amazing....JUST HAD TO SAY!!!

XO

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vanessa said...

You are beautiful! Love that look!
It sounds like you are in a great place!

Ronkidonks said...

girl you better WERK! You are giving me life this morning!

Rhonda said...

Damn, you look GOOOOD. I saw these on both other places, but I just had to say it again.

Love you!

Beth Ann said...

Freaking gorgeous, babe! I have always thought you beautiful, but now you are just a stunner. And so damn inspiring. <3

Catherine55 said...

You look absolutely incredible -- just gorgeous!! I'm so happy for you that all of your hard work has paid off so well!

Unknown said...

you look great!!

Tina said...

Look at you!!! :) I have not been around in forever and what do I find when I come back..all of you guys looking so skinny! Congrats congrats congrats..you look simply maaavalous.

Tina said...

Look at you!!! :) I have not been around in forever and what do I find when I come back..all of you guys looking so skinny! Congrats congrats congrats..you look simply maaavalous.

HerAndHerHair said...

I don't know you just came across your blog, but you look gorgeous!

Bed Stivy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bed Stivy said...

You look awesome! Did you end up moving to MN?