Saturday, January 28, 2012

I got a roommate....

...for B.O.O.B.S.!!!  Yup I already have my roomie.  Don't be jealous.  She is amazing!!!  And she bought me TONS of clothes to wear.  I am officially only shopping in her closet from this moment on.  Thanks Angela!!!

Here are a few pics from the night....unedited of course.  LOL





Me taking pictures before the girls picked me up.  LOL

Delicious fried pickles...and Beth's hand.  LOL

The group photo...those are some FINE chicks!!! Beth Anne, Angela, Debi, Me & Ronnie

That is Carlos...our waiter.  He was totally willing to go home with one of us.


Me after 3 Sassy Sara drinks!!!  OMG...that stuff was good. 

25 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

Cute argyle sweater! Angela will be an awesome roomie :-) so lucky!

Liz said...

You all look so gorgeous!!!! Wish I was there :(

Rachel said...

You are all so awesomely fabulous!! Soooo wish I could have been there!! xxx

Jacquie said...

Sure looks like you all had a great time!

Nora said...

Looking good lady!

Vanessa said...

You look so good! I'm jealous that you all are so close and get to hang out. Oh and fried pickles...oh yeah!!!

Angela said...

Love you roomie! Enjoy the clothes.

speck said...

I love your pictures. And you look great. Beautiful smile.

I can't wait to meet you at BOOBS.

Thanks for sharing.

Sandra

Justawallflower said...

Yeah, but will she be as good in bed as me? lol!!! You all look so gorgeous, of course he was willing to go home with you all!

I had fried pickles last night too!

Gilly said...

You all look lovely and happy and I wish I could have been there downing sassy Sarahs and eating fried pickles (which I am ADDICTED to!!)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

This just makes me miss you more!

Rhonda said...

He was totally gonna go home with me. ;)

Sandy said...

You guys look so sweet. And gotta try one of those drinks!

Sarah said...

You are slimming down girl!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time. I need to visit TX!

Kristin said...

I am so glad you all had a good time! I cannot wait for BOOBS!!!

Darlin1 said...

FUUUUN.... you look great Dawnya! ...and so does everyone else....FUUUN!

Jessica said...

Love the pics!! Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Looking good......it looks like you all had a great time :)

Laura Belle said...

Ahhh, great pics!! So jealous!

Nekiah Torres said...

I went back and read some of your posts. MY GOODNESS you look fantastic! So proud of you girl! You are beautiful and have a wonderful loving spirit. What a God send for those children that are now your own! Didn't I see you at Dallas Fashion Week? Kiah

Joey said...

you look FANTASTIC......bitch.

Joey said...

That wasn't very positive was it? ...baby steps...

Theresa said...

Jealous!! You look amazing! And Angela looks like she's feeling good!

Rachel Schofield - Virtual Interior Decorator & Home Stager said...

You are so beautiful! I love that lipstick colour on you.