Tuesday, November 26, 2013

hello...is this thing on?!

So my life is pretty uneventful...so I haven't posted. Here are a few updates and some pictures. So I had an amazing weekend in New Orleans in October with some great friends. There was tins of drinking and lots of laughs. I hit my goal weight in September.  But I revised it to lose another 10 lbs. I've lost 5 of those so far. My weight loss has slowed because I hate food and I'm not eating enough.  It sucks. But oh well. As you will see from the pictures I love the way I look. It's about toning things up now.

I was recently promoted so I'm moving to cold ass Minnesota.  I'm not excited about the cold, but I can't wait  to learn new things. Okay...that's it. This was posted using my phone. I apologize in advance for all typos.
 
I refer to many of my pictures as dressing room chronicles. In this pic I was at old navy try on jeans...these  were mine though.

This pic was me in a size 10 pant and size 8 blazer...crazy right.

Nights in New Orleans at the famed Cats Meow. I spent the weekend flirting with a bartender named Carl.

Drinking on Bourbon street. I did yoga on those dirty streets too.

This is Carl the bartender...gosh he was so handsome to me.

Dressing room chronicles again.a size 8 skirt and a medium sweater. Damn my ass looks great.

My last night of fun in NO with my girls.

Just trying the selfie thing.

I loved my lipstick.

This is to show it ain't perfect...but it's coming along and I love my body!!


11 comments:

Darlin1 said...

OMG Dawnya......You look amazing!!!! I am sooooo proud of you... I had to call my husband in for a look....YOU ROCK!!!!

XO

Sarah G said...

You look fan-flippin-tastic there Lady! Look at you go!!!!

Steph said...

Gorgeous as usual!!

Anna said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!! :)

Vanessa said...

You look Great!!! Congrats on the promotion ~ brrrrr - have fun sweater shopping for the move!

Unknown said...

You look great! congratulations on the promotion!

vickyd said...

Lookin good gorgeous! I can't believe you came to NOLA and didn't tell me!!! I hope ya'll had a great time.

Congrats on the promotion...I don't know if I could move to a cold climate...this southern girl's blood is too thin for that!!!

Rhonda said...

You so sassy! Miss you!

tz said...

you look great! and that bar tender looks pretty cute to me too :D

MissHaneefa said...

I never came around to saying congratulations!!! Way to go! You look amaze balls!

xoxo Kellz* said...

u look amazing well actually amaze ballz

www.islandchic77.com