Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fill 'er up!!

Today was fill day!  I received my 2nd fill.  I received 1 cc, putting me at a total of 5 cc's in my 10 cc band.  I was hoping for more...but I guess I will have to wait until the next time.

The fill wasn't that bad.  They had to use the X-ray today.  It appears my port decided to move around a little bit.  The first fill I received was quick in and out...no X-ray.  I don't know what happened. 

Well I lost 3 lbs.  Yippie for me.  I'm happy about my 3 lbs.  My current weight is 292. 

My home scale does not agree however.  LOL...so I'm buying a new scale (any excuse to shop).

I've decided to make Wedensday my official weigh in day. 

How are you GORGEOUS ladies doing today?

5 comments:

Justawallflower said...

congrats on the 3 pounds! and don't underestimate the power of a 1cc fill!that is what I got for my 3rd fill, and holy lap band, I now know what really living with a band means! Keep rocking that band,and good luck finding a new scale!

Jen said...

congrats on your loss! and yay for a good fill, hope it kicks in and helps you lose even more :)

Angela said...

You are doing great! I agree with Justawallflower...don't underestimate 1cc. Sometimes it takes a while for a fill to kick in. Also, I was so frustrated with my PA because she was so cautious with fills and went very slowly. Now that I am on the other side of that I am so grateful that she did because I was really able to learn the bandster rules.

Dawnya said...

Thanks ladies! I can't wait to feel the fill "kick in"...because I'm starving. LOL True I'm on liquids until tomorrow. You ladies are great for me. I'm so glad I found you all.

Manda said...

Hello! Congrats on the loss and by the way, I live in Cedar Park and have the band too!!