Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BOOBS Fun Facts


  1. How did you pick your blog name?  My blog name was picked because I love butterflies.  They evolved from a ugly creepy crawly....but they turn into someting beautiful.  I am evolving every day.
  2. When did you start blogging?  I started blogged January of 2011
  3. Theme of blog (weight loss, family, circus clowns, sci-fi, erotica, fly fishing, doll collecting, star wars, etc) Umm..yeah it's supposed to be about my weight loss and how I'm working the band...but it's about everything...from my band, weight loss, my kids, and my crazy life.
  4. Did you go to BOOBs 2010? No...I wasn't blogging yet, and I wasn't aware of the BOOB community.
  5. When were you banded? I was banded November 16, 2010
  6. How much have you lost? I have lost 40 lbs...give or take a pound or two.
  7. What are you most looking forward to at BOOBs? I'm looking forward to meeting the women that I have grown to love over the last 8 months.
  8. What/who do you hope to find/see/accomplish at BOOBs 2011? I hope to be encouraged and offer some encouragment.  I hope to be piss poor drunk every night.  LOL
  9. Children? Pets? I have 3 kiddos and 1 pet.
  10. Who is your roomie? My roomies are the baddest chicks in the game... Stepanie Joy, Beth Ann, and Brandi
  11. What day do you arrive? I arrive on Thursday
  12. What airport/flight/time? Midway airport around 9 or 10 something...not even sure.
  13. What events are you signed up for? Drag show and walking tour
  14. Hobbies? Reading and photography
  15. Career? I don't currently have a career...I have a job.  My career will be in HR...once I find a position.
  16. Single? Married? In a relationship? Married
  17. Your birthday month? July baby...it's a holiday ya know.
  18. What do you want other BOOBs to know about you? That I apologize in advance if my upfront attitude and tell it like it is mannerism offend you.  It's just who I am.

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Damnit, I hope to be piss poor drunk every night too! I forgot to include that! LOL

Steph said...

Oh hell no it won't offend me. It it does offend me, I must be piss poor drunk off of Bacardi 151, because that stuff turns me evil. Otherwise, you're totally aces in my book!

Amanda said...

Ummm i just told you that i was going to tackle you so i don't think I will be offended by anything you do pr say!!!

Rachel said...

Ahhhhhh wish I was coming!!

KMR said...

Looking forwar to meeting you!!

Read said...

OMG - offend away!!!

Lynda said...

I think "tell it like it is" is refreshing!--looking forward to meeting you...