Seriously...working in a prison can be a pain in the ass sometime. Today...they are fixing a water main break. However, in order to do that they had to turn off the water. Hello...that is not going to cut it buddy. I had already drank 62 oz. of water before getting to work. Now you are telling me I can't go piss it out. What the holy dookey squat?!?!?
Needless to say...I am not going to get my water intake at work today. Plus...getting in the car, driving to the other side of the compound, then coming back and clearing the damn metal detector is to damn much work just to pee.
I'm really tempted to just walk out on the compound and piss in that huge hole in the ground where they are working. However, that might lead to my unemployment.
Hope everyone is having a great Thursday.

13 comments:
If no one is guarding the restrooms, I say go ahead and use it. You can still flush the toilet as long as there's water in the bowl.
Otherwise I think that really sucks! Like I'm not even sure it is legal that you don't have a place to pee without having to scale Mt. Everest first. Can you go home?
Just let it go and someone else can flush it when the water is back on.
Just don't do what this guy did: http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/17/gerard-depardieu-publicly-pees-on-a-plane/
Oh my...that just sucks! I agree with the other commenters, use it anyway and flush it later. :) When you gotta go, you gotta go!
Bummer... and thx for all the great support on my blog.
Yeek ... just thinking about this makes me nervous. Being nervous makes me ... brb :)
I think by law they have to provide you with a bathroom in your workplace....so go pee where ever.....lol
I'm with Rachellebelle.....just use the toilet and flush after!!!
oh my... just, oh myyyy... I think my vote here is to go where you can and flush later.. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, Lady!
I agree with everyone else's agreements. LOL That's just bad for business!
We had a water main break early in the year here. We couldn't use the water at work for like a week. They provided porta-johns, but they also gave us several days off of work. I don't think it's legal to not provide places to go. Best of luck darlin.
OMG! That's crazy, yeah you should have just popped a squat somewhere...LOL!
I vote to piss in the hole.......that would get their attention. :)
:) Sorry you're all full with nowhere to let loose.
I don't know if you got my email, but I accidentally deleted (and now can't find) the email you sent me with your address. If you'd still like the clothes package, shoot it to me again at stateofzen (gmail). If you changed your mind, no worries!
Post a Comment