1. What is your occupation right now ?
Secretary inside of a Federal Prison
2.What color are your socks right now?
I live in Texas...I'm not even sure they sale socks here.3. What are you listening to right now?
Geral Levert - Made to Love Ya4. What was the last thing that you ate?
3 oreo cookies
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
As long as it is attached to a sexy man. LOL6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My homeboy Rodney. Talk to him at work all day...then on the phone when we get off work. His wife and Charles say we are lovers. NOT!!!
7. Do you like the person you stole this blog from? I love all my BOOBS
8. How old are you today?
33
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
FOOTBALL baby!!! I can't wait.
10. What is your favorite drink? Ice cold water
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? No
12. Favorite food?
Pizza
13. What is the last movie you watched?The Kids are Alright
14. Favorite day of the year?
Everyday that God sees fit to wake me up.
15. How do you vent anger? I cuss like a sailor and I usually punch something...because it is illegal to punch people.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My skateboard. I was that chick.
17. What is your favorite season? Spring and Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries
19. Do you want your friends to blog this survey?
Heck yeah. They already did. LOL
20. Where is you favorite place to escape?A good book
21. Favorite Tv Show?CSI (all of them), Criminal Minds, True Blood
22. Living arrangements?
renting a 5 bdrm house
23. When was the last time you cried? Sunday, July 24
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Karla...she is my bestest good friend in the whole wide world.
26. What did you do last night?
Cleaned...and read.
27. What are you most afraid of?
That I had weight loss surgery and I'm going to fail at it.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Spicy cheeseburger
29. Favorite dog breed?
Summa dog...summa this summa
30. Favorite day of the week?
Monday
31. How many states have you lived in?
5 Indiana, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Minnesota
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds.
33. What is your favorite flower?
Orchid

11 comments:
14. Favorite day of the year?
Everyday that God sees fit to wake me up - smart lady !
LOL @ number 5!!!
Ohhh my heavens, this was a good one!! Thanks for sharing!!
Yay! Another True Blood Fan! Yippee!
Yes, # 5 was hilarious!
And I can't wait for football too!
I always forget about orchids. Thanks for reminding me. they are so beautiful.
LOL @ "because it's illegal to punch people". Love it!
Love your answers (especially #5)! I needed a good laugh this morning!
I almost fell off my chair at number 5! Girl, you are too funny!
Also, why the tears on the 24th? Better have been tears of joy about meeting your Texas boooobs! :)
You naughty minx. hahaha But Mondays?? Why Mondays? Do you have that day off? I'd like to murder Mondays.
You aren't listening to Super Bass? What up, buttercup?
OMG I almost had a serious spit take all over my computer at "only if it's attached to a sexy man" that was brilliant!!
I'm sad about July 24th and I don't know why.
Post a Comment