Hey family!! I'm hopeful that you all are having a great week.
Back in July Fluffy sent me an e-mail in response to my post titled Fear. I'm sorry I never replied to that e-mail. I 'm the worst.
I read that e-mail again last night. I'm not sure what it was...but something just happened. The flood gate of tears opened (BOOBS sure can make a non cryer, cry a lot.) In short...Fluffy told me that it take just as much time and energy to be fearless as it does to be fearful...and being fearless is so much more fun. She helped ease my fears about failing at the band (I still have those). But most importantly...she just told me to go for it. Be fearless again!!!!
In July...I was just excited that someone like Fluffy was e-mailing me. Hello...she is like a band Superstar....yet she was e-mailing me. Then as the months moved on and I read that e-mail over and over (BTW...I keep all yall's e-mail), I started to try to figure out why I was letting fear rule me.
I will not say that I'm no longer afraid...because there are days that I just want to hide under the covers and not face anything or anybody. But I am moving forward. One day at a time.
I'm working my way back to being fearless!! I liked the girl I was when I was fearless. She is making a comeback and it is going to be AWESOME!!
Thanks Fluffy. Thanks for that e-mail that just hit home last night. You will always be a superstar in my book!!!

6 comments:
Aw, that's great! Go get 'em girl! Fearlessly!
*HUGS!* You amaze me every day, lady. Keep being you.
Aww. You can do this girl! After all the crazy bumps I've had, I definitely understand your pain.
That's a great piece of advice she gave you. I have to remember that for myself too. :)
new follower here! love your blog
Yes, awesome advise ! Thanks for sharing her words of wisdom !
Post a Comment