Just me looking a hot mess!!
By the way, there were several people in the gym working out. Usually this would make me turn around and go back home. I don't want anyone to see my breathing hard. Today...I didn't care. I jumped on the treadmill next to a little ole thang who was running. I started my walk and then I started my 1 minute jogging intervals. It could be my imagination but she started to stare...like she couldn't believe I was running. Or she could have been staring at me because I had a horrible case of gas!! LOL I'm telling you I was farting like it was nobody's business. I should have been embarrassed....but hell I couldn't hear it. I had my headphones on. LOL


5 comments:
LOL!!!!! That made my day!
Beautiful! I love me some workout glow. I will be Jazzercising later and will post a pic of my red sweaty face mess :)
Too funny! You had me laughing with "absolutely no glowing going on" but your finale is super hilarious! Love it!!!
LOVE your new layout and your glow! And thanks for your support this week.
You are hilarious!! makes me wanna drive to Austin to fart on the treadmill with you lol The skinny girls don't get it but we can run too!
Post a Comment